This is a fun, and busy time of year for us! Lance took the week of Thanksgiving off, so we went to visit our families and Lance hunted. We hopped from one house to the next, and enjoyed some wonderful time with our families! We have so very much to be thankful for! It seems fitting that I read this verse yesterday, just to remind me...Psalm 118:1 - Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. We are so blessed! Thanksgiving is a time to remember/celebrate that, but truly, we need to be thankful all year long! This is something I am trying to dwell on more often than I do...even the 'little' blessings like when Norah takes a long nap, or when Lance gets home from work early! :) There are so many 'little' blessings every day, and focussing on those, rather than the negatives of the day, makes for a much happier mommy and wife!
Here are a few pics from the past couple of months. I haven't done well with pictures, or blogging. I'm just not a great blogger. But...to catch you up... I am 23 weeks. We found out at the beginning of November, that Norah will have a baby sister! She affectionately calls her baby sister 'Cookie'. Not sure where that came from, but it's cute, and we're sticking with it! We are working with her to try and remind her of how to treat babies, that we're bringing a baby home with us in a little while, and that she's going to be a big sister! I don't know how much she understands, but she seems to get it at least a little!
Norah keeps us laughing and smiling most days! She continues to surprise us with the hilarious things she says! The other day I was telling her I loved her soooooo much, and she replied...grandma loves me to pieces (my mom often tells her this)! She has a very funny sense of humor and brings us so much joy! She loves her puzzles, babies, and recently has gotten interested in play-doh and cutting paper! She sings all the time...it's amazing how many songs she picks up from Sunday school or Puggles! Here are some silly pictures from the past few weeks...
Tomorrow we go to get our Christmas tree. Norah is excited, and we are too! Both Lance and I love having the house decorated, and enjoying the lights!



No comments:
Post a Comment