Friday, April 12, 2013

Meet Lillian Mabel

So, I am very late in getting our blog updated. Lillian (Lilly) Mabel arrived March 18th, at 10:42 am. She was 7 lbs. 8 oz., 20 1/2 inches long. Here are some pictures from the hospital. Norah was very excited to meet her, and wanted to hold her right away!
We came home on the 20th. We were greeted by Norah and my mom. We were very thankful Mom came to stay here with Norah, so Norah didn't have to leave and go somewhere else. They had lots of fun. Here are some pics of coming home, around the house, and a visit from Great Grandma Mabel!
And here are a few more cute photos. Lilly is 3 1/2 weeks old now. We are still adjusting. But love having two girls! So thankful for how God has blessed us.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I've been checking your blog for news and thought she must have been very late! :-) She's adorable as is Norah! I can't wait to see them the next time we're in Wausau, but for now greetings from around the world!

    Debbie McEvoy

    ReplyDelete