Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Something new

I have been very excited to get this blog set up. It is our way of keeping our friends and family informed of the happenings in our life, and to give you all updates (mostly of Norah)! I am so thankful that Lance is computer savvy, and that he helped me get this set up!

I may not have a lot for you to read initially as I am still in the creating process. But here are some updates for you...

Norah is just about 6 months old. It is crazy how fast these past 6 months have gone. We love being parents, and love watching her grow and learn. She is getting ready to crawl, and is almost sitting on her own. We recently started her on rice cereal, which she loves. She is, overall, a pretty happy baby!

Lance is really enjoying his job at Planet Label, where he was hired as a web developer. He started at the beginning of January.

I absolutely love being home with Norah. We are so thankful that God provided this job for Lance, to allow me to be home with her.

Lance and I are looking into buying our first home. We just attended a 2-night class for first-time home buyers. Wow...it was a lot of information to take in. We are seeking the Lord's direction as we consider this huge decision.

All in all, life for us is going very well. We are anxiously waiting the day (night) when Norah sleeps through the night! We are thankful to be where we're at, and so thankful for the way God is working in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to tweet about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love reading about friends and seeing how they are!
    How exciting to buy a house! I can't wait to hear or see pic.s.
    Norah is 6 months already! Wow! I am always amazed how fast time goes!
    Thanks for letting me know about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
    Very excited for all of the "first time"'s for your family.
    We are so thankful for Lance and his skills to help us too! Can you come visit soon?

    ReplyDelete